Rack up eight audio processors in one networkable unit. Convenient, cost-effective, and more than able enough, the Aura8-IP audio processing BLADE-3 has I/O onboard and eight fully independent Vorsis multiband stereo audio processors.
The 1RU BLADE-3 offers processing control and network connectivity through the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network and full AGC, compression and limiting functions for HD, streaming or pod casting separate channels of programming in one unit.
The Aura8-IP-3 BLADE-3 audio processor brings two of Wheatstone’s core technologies together: Vorsis ultra-high resolution audio processing and the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network. Merging these technologies in a single product provides a convenient and cost effective way to access audio processing wherever you need it on your WheatNet-IP network. The Aura8-IP-3 occupies a single rack space, but packs in an impressive eight fully independent Vorsis® multi-band stereo audio processors.
Each processing chain consists of a 4-band parametric equalizer followed by a crossover and three bands of compression. The compressors each feed their own limiters, whose outputs are then fed to a broadband lookahead limiter for tight peak control. The Aura8-IP has its own local I/O, with four stereo pairs of AES digital audio and four stereo pairs of analog line level audio in and out, and can function as a standalone processing engine. Because it’s a BLADE-3, it can also instantly configure itself as part of a new or existing WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network, making its processing power available throughout that network.
And, like all BLADE-3 access units, the Aura8-IP-3 BLADE-3 is AES67 compatible.
The Aura8-IP-3 is configured and controlled over Ethernet using a laptop or desktop computer. Included with the unit is Wheatstone’s acclaimed “Guru” GUI software, which allows easy setup of the processing using familiar, straightforward controls. Also available is a more sophisticated control interface called “GUI Pro,” which provides access to every individual processing parameter for expert-level adjustments.
- Highest performance 24-bit A/D and D/A convertors
- 8 complete Vorsis multiband processors, each with:
- 4-band parametric equalizer
- 3-way crossover
- 3 compressors
- 3 limiters
- Final lookahead limiter
- Two 8-channel utility mixers
- 4 AES digital inputs on RJ-45 and “D” connectors
- 4 stereo analog inputs on RJ-45 and „D” connectors
- 4 AES digital outputs on RJ-45 and “D” connectors
- 4 stereo analog outputs on RJ-45 and „D” connectors
- Can be used standalone or as part of a WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network
- Built-in router control
- Front panel headphone jack
- Socketed output chips
- Front panel metering
- Rugged power supply
- Colorful OLED display
- Silence sensing can be applied to any output
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Wejścia: symetryczne 110Ω kompatybilne z AES-3, S/PDIF
- Wyjścias: symetryczne 110Ω AES-3
- Zakres częstotliwości: 20Hz-20kHz, ref -20dBFS, +4dBu
- THD: +n0.0009%, 20Hz-20kHz, ref -20dBFS, +4dBu
- Szum: -141dBFS
- Zakres wzmocnienia: ±18db, wejścia/wyjścia
- Maksymalny poziom wejściowy: 0dBFS
- Maksymalny poziom wyjściowy: 0dBFS
- Konwertery: 32-96kHz, 16-24bit, na wszystkich wejściach
- AES: zgodny ze specyfikacją
- Poziom referencyjny: 0dBFS=+4dBu (+4dBu=1.23VRMS)
- Latencja: 0.5ms, mierzona na odcinku BLADE – switch – BLADE